Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Baby Day!

Well, we are still waiting. I sure thought that we would have a baby by now because I have been dialated to 3cm for a month now but she's just not ready to come. We are going to induce on Monday Dec. 10th in the morning so we know she will be here in 5 days! I can't beleive the time has come! I think that we are getting Leigh's sleeping habits back on track, for now anyways. It sure was hard there for awhile but we are making her stay in her bed and rewarding her if she does and it seems to be working - now after Avery comes that may be a different story, I don't know. I'm all set and ready, I think. I'm trying to keep the house clean and our bags are packed just in case! I look forward to updating everyone on our new addition very soon. We will post the news and pictures right here! Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you in the morning!!

Love you!