Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

How was your Day? We celebrated on sat. because Ricky's sister and brother-n-law came to visit and kept the kids for us! What a blessing! We went to On The Border, one of oue favorites! (If you like guacamole you should try their Gaucamole Live, they make it right in front of you and its scumptious.) I had flowers delivered at two different times. My brother, Sgt. Mitchell C. Bentley who is stationed in Afghanistan right now sent these to me.



And my sweet husband had these sent to me. I loved how simple and sweet they were!


Aren't these just ADORABLE! My mom made these tutu shirts for the girls. She is taking orders for easter and any other holiday or birthday you would like, just let me know!



Leigh's Valentine party was last thursday and she was so excited that I was coming. I don't usually get to go to her school parties because they are usually on fridays and Avery is not at MDO and having a two year old running around and a baby is almost impossible.
I hung up all the valentine papers she did at school in the kitchen on a ribbon like a clothes line and when she came home and found them this is what she said, "OH MOMMY THANK YOU, I LOVE IT. ITS BEAUTIFUL! I ALWAYS WANTED A VALENTINE STRING!" Needless to say she was excited. I never know with that girl! We then worked on her valentine cards.

Mrs. Dunlap and her class.


A little something for the girls on V. day.

1 comment:

Maegan said...

I love your flowers....the big ones are beautiful, but I do love those simple ones. And just to let you know, we pray for "Uncle Mitchell" every night during family worship. Karston says, "He is a soldier that's fighting for good!"