Sunday, March 7, 2010

5 months old


Titus was 5 months on Feb. 29. Even though his first few months have seemed to drag because we want him to get better, other times I don't know where the time has gone. Out little Titus is doing better than he ever has been but I feel we are still guessing about some things especially now that we are starting cereal. He still seems to have tummy issue sometimes.
He is a very smiley baby and rolls over quite well. As soon as you lay him down on his back he flips to his tummy which makes diaper changing difficult at times. He loves to watch his sisters from his bouncy seat but he would prefer to be held at all times if I could. He is on reflux medicine which seems to help him be more content and he is sleeping well at night. We love our T-man!


My big sister Avery colored my head with marker!


This picture screams "I have two big sisters!"


Do you like my hat?


This is my usual pose when I drink my bottle, please do not disturb me!

No comments: