Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Avery!

December was a crazy month for us but we couldn't forget Avery's 1st Birthday. There was little planning on my part, really zero, other than deciding to pick up 4 blueberry muffins at Walmart for breakfast and ordering pizza for the party. It was just family but it was so nice. The morning of her birthday, the 3 of us (Ricky, Leigh, and myself) sang Happy Birthday to her and sat her in her high chair with a party hat and a big muffin. We had the video going and took some great pictures. We even used the self timer on our new camera (please forgive the pajamas and no makeup pictue of me and the 4 of us! yuk!)
Her actual party was so layed back and relaxing. My sweet mother-in-law made the cupcakes and most of Ricky's immediate family was there to celebrate! We didn't do anything special just enjoyed Avery and it really was the nicest time. She turned one December 10th but I thought I should go ahead and share some of the pictures with you. Enjoy!
Click to play Avery's 1st Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: