Monday, April 20, 2009

Much Better!

Hello everyone! I apologize for my absence! I have been doing much better it has just been difficult finding the time to get to my blog. I am 16 weeks now and feeling great! The girls are doing great although I think a cold is trying to creep up on us. We had a great Easter with my family and got some cute pictures that I will hopefully post soon. Ricky and I also went to a marraige conference with my sister and her husband as well as my cousin and her husband! It was at Park Cities Prebyterian Church in Dallas and the speaker was Paul Tripp who is a wonderful gifted speaker. He wrote "Sheppherding a Child's Heart" along with his brother and has other amazing books as well. It was such a great conference and a heart changing time for myself. I would also love to post some of my notes as well. Hopefully I can get back soon! God's greatest blessings!

No comments: