Friday, July 17, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe that it is the middle of July and I have not posted since April. Honestly I contemplate keeping up my blog since I really can't seem to keep it updated, then I read all of yours and think, ok I can do this. But you all are really much better than I am.
I am now 28 weeks and can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I only have about 10 weeks left and to say it that way does not seem very long. This pregnancy has certainly been different from the other two, mostly because we do not know what we are having. This little one does not have an identity from our perspective yet anyways but we know God has already established this child in His heavens long before the world began. We have two names ready but honestly do not feel strongly one way or the other. I am so excited to be surprised and I can't wait to welcome a little Ricky or another little girl! Everything has been so different. Usually I am in a dither at this time trying to get the baby room ready, trying to figure out how our family will change or the car situation but I haven't done a thing. I think along with our decision to not find out that the Lord has given me a peace about all the new changes. I just want to accept this new little one with love and patience and love my girls and their difficulties of adjusting if that may be the case. I really do not want to rush and I realize how much time I have to get the room ready and move Leigh and Avery in the same room to share after the baby comes. We really want Leigh and Avery to grow closer even though they are 28 months apart. I think sharing a room will be great for them! Leigh will also start preschool on August 20 and go 5 days a week from 8:30-11:30 with extended days on tues and thurs until 2:30 when Avery goes to Mothers DAy Out. I think this will help the girls have their own thing and keep some consistency with the new baby. I will post pictures of the girls room when they do begin to share because I got some fun new bedding for them awhile back just waiting to get out!
We still have a busy summer yet. I am excited about our annual girls weekend with all the women relatives on my dad's side of the family. That is the second weekend in August and then our family (Ricky, myself, Leigh, and Avery) will be spending Aug 9-15 at Pine Cove Christian Family Camp in Tyler, Texas! We can't wait!! Even though I will be 8 months pregnant and it will be hotter than hot it will be such a relaxing vacation! It is totally a place that we will be ministered to and our children will be cared for and I will not have to prepare any meals! I can't wait to share about our time there! Hopefully I will not stay away so long next time.

No comments: