Friday, July 17, 2009

Proud of my Hubby!

I have to brag on Ricky. He has always enjoyed riding his bike but now he is officially a true cyclist! He has been training very hard to compete in races and is loving it. Its kind of fun for us to be apart of this with him. The only down fall is that now that he is the real deal he has to shave his legs :(. All the guys do it, its just a cycling thing. Our last trip to visit family in Duncanville, the girls and I drove up on Wed. and he rode his bike to Duncanville on the following sat. morning! Can you believe that - 5 hours and 107 miles later! He left just before 6am in the morning and arrived at my parents house at 11:30am. He has been training and riding about 60-75 miles at a time so this was just a little longer stretch. We were very proud of him. Here are a couple pictures of him at a race Leigh and I got to attend!

1 comment:

Maegan said...

Wow! so totally impressed. Duncanville? Really? That's so cool.