Monday, November 3, 2008

Last week

We had a lot of fun and alot going on this past week. I saw an idea on Ali Edwards blog, www.aliedwards.typepad.com, to capture and record what a week looks like in your life. She calls it "A week in the life" so I started Monday taking pictures of our daily routine and recording what we did at the end of the day. By the end of the week it did get a little difficult but I was determined to finish and it will be fun putting it together. It was a good week because it was full with my mom visiting and being here for Halloween and getting lots of pictures of the ladybugs, I mean the girls! My dad also came and remodeled out little half bathroom (which will look awesome after I paint it, my dad can do anything) and Ricky went hunting but sadly came back empty handed :(. Oh, and the Longhorns had a terrible weekend as they lost to the Tech Raiders (what a crazy game).
Some projects I hope to get finished before Christmas are painting the half bathroom (lots of painting involved) and re-painting and decorating our master bathroom! I will post pictures when I'm finished.

1 comment:

Maegan said...

So glad your doing the week in the life. I can't wait to see your finished project. I have it on my list to do.