Saturday, November 15, 2008

Projects!

Here are a few pictures of the latest crafty things! Ricky and I had fun putting up this bulletin board/display board thingy in the play room. We got all the supplies at Home Depo and used a staple gun to assemble it before securing it to the wall! The total cost was probably $15. I think I may even cover the wood with fun scrapbook paper! Leigh loves to display her papers and art from school and now we have a place to put it!

Also, I made this little hanging pillow on a whim Sat. night. I had the itch to get out my sewing machine and play around with it! The front has a cross I very unprofessionaly sewed on and the back is burlap (I love burlap)! It makes me want to do more, I need the practice!

2 comments:

Maegan said...

cute pillow! and display board-love the wire

The Coggins said...

Hey Angela! Love the Halloween pics. They are adorable. I think your blog colors are looking good. I like to play around with mine a lot too. We will be in Texas for Christmas. Coming Dec 25-30. Hope to see you sometime then.