Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Favorite

I just wanted to share this great site that I found tonight. (Oh and by the way, I apologize that in an earlier post the links didn't work.) I enjoyed browsing through Free Hand Scraps. She has kits every month that you can buy and I think it is very reasonable for what you get! Also, what put the icing on the cake was clicking on her picture and reading more about her "Heidi", the creator of the website. I really like to know people's background and a little of where they came from. I think its is interesting and gives you an insight into their heart and passions. Not only did I like the site just by what I saw but knowing that she is a sister in Christ made it all the better! Praise God for the gifts and talents He gives us! Have a good one!

No comments: