Friday, January 15, 2010

Wonderful Weekends

Tomorrow is saturday and I am so glad! Weekends mean Ricky is home and we try to get some productive things done around the house. Yall should see my closet, i don't think it has ever been worse so that is on the to do list. We are also planning to go to Chick-fil-a, our familys favorite place to eat and play! I don't know if I am going to be good and get a salad or just spluge and get the #1 meal? It has been awhile since we have gone so I just might slip up :) but I will definetly be having a diet dr. pepper! Hopefully my next post will be sharing what we accomplished this weekend.

Also, I am waiting on my Becky Higgins Project Life package to come in! I can't wait to get that started. It is such a great way to record your everyday while not taking all the time of scrapbooking, lets face it I just don't have the time these days! Check it out!

I will post pictures of some new fun pillows that I couldn't resist from Target and my new collections of dishes in progress soon!

No comments: